Catholic Federal is making final preparations for the credit union's Technology Upgrade. Taking action prior to April 29th will minimize any inconvenience and interruption to your banking experience. Click here for additional information.
- Make a note of the technology upgrade dates:
- The technology upgrade will begin at 6:00p.m. Friday, April 28th and will continue through Monday, May 1, 2017. All office location hours and services will resume on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. Online Banking, Mobile Banking & Express Telephone will be unavailable starting at 3:00p.m Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Schedule online bill payments in advance of the conversion:
- Your payments will be made as scheduled, even if the date falls during the technology upgrade as long as they were set up prior to Monday, April 24th. Please note, Online Bill Payer will be UNAVAILABLE Monday, April 24th through Monday, May 1, 2017.
- Downloading account history:
- Account history prior to the April 29, 2017 upgrade will be unavailable in Mobile and Online Banking. After the upgrade you will be able to access 12 month of prior account statements in eStatements. You can download all of the copies of your archived eStatements prior to April 2017 until 3:00pm Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Take care of special transactions before the technology dates:
- All Catholic Federal locations will be CLOSED during the technology upgrade. Please visit a location for any special in-branch transactions.
- Keep enough cash on hand:
- ATM withdrawal amounts may be limited during the technology upgrade weekend.
- Write down your account number for easy reference:
- Your account number will remain the same after the technology upgrade, we recommend that prior to Friday, April 28, 2017 you record your account number and have it for reference after the conversion. You can contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328 if you need assistance.
Thank you for understanding that we are always trying to serve you Stronger, Faster and Better. We can't wait for you to see the difference!